• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD – Sage Green AI Obsession Chassis, 2014 buttstock, GTAC AR trigger adapter – all new

Waorani

Crusty Caballero
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Greenbow, AL
Got the chassis on the recent group buy but have decided not to build. Too many projects, too much stuff I already don’t shoot, and too many unexpected expenses with recent move. As received from Sam w/ all hardware, weights, NV bridge, pic rail, etc (looks darker in pics than it is). Only thing I did was clean the cerakote from the front three sets of NV bridge screw holes w/ tap provided by Sam and install finger tight just to see how it looked. Also have SG buttstock bought new from EO and one of the GTAC AR trigger adapter kits. I bought the GTAC as sage green but I think it’s really just plain green. Given all the different shades of green on the buttstock alone, I didn’t make an issue out of it and from the few pics I’ve seen, they might all be just plain green. Anyway, it looks good on the chassis.

Just looking to get what I’ve got in it back out (AO $1200, buttstock $890, GTAC $385) = $2474 shipped. Prefer to sell as complete package but may break up in a few days if that doesn’t fly. PP f/f, Venmo, or USPS MO.

IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG

Last edited: