• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD 2014 SFP AI AT Folder, Olive Drab, AO spigot and thumbrest, 20 moa short base, 20" 308 barrel

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    I have a nice 2014 Small firing pin (bushed by LRI) folding chassis AI AT with Olive Drab skins, Anarchy Outdoors picatinny spigot (plus I'll provide the original AI spigot) and the AO thumbrest, 20moa short base, 1 AW mag. 308 win/7.62x51mm barrel that is 20 inches and threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector; this barrel has 500 rounds through it so plenty of life left in it. As an option I will consider selling the rifle with the EuroOptic Bartlein 6.5 Creedmoor barrel instead of the 308 barrel for an additional $100

SOLD. PP FF or MO preferred - will only ship to an FFL. Will ship in plain box but secured in AI foam (see pics). No trades.
    **Please make sure your FFL will accept from private party transfer. Also make sure the rifle is legal in your state to own.**

What is included in the price above:
    • 2014 AI AT Chassis with Olive Drab skins and short base 20 moa rail.
    • AI Bolt with small firing pin bushed by LRI.
    • 20" 308 win/7.62x51mm barrel (500 rds). Optional 26" 6.5 Creedmoor EO barrel (under 400 rds) for add'l $100. You choose which barrel, package only comes with one barrel - I will keep the other.
    • Muzzle thread protector.
    • AI AW Magazine (10 rd)
    • Anarchy Outdoors picatinny spigot for bipod (AI original parts that were replaced).
    • Anarchy Outdoors thumbrest (AI original parts that were replaced).
    • Two round velcro ammo holder.

Pics with 26" barrel (optional for add'l $100)
    20200419_2014_AI_AT_6.5CM001.jpg

20200419_2014_AI_AT_6.5CM012.jpg

Pics with 20" 308 barrel. Condition of stock and barrel shown in below pics.

20200608_AIAT_308_ 001.jpg

20200608_AIAT_308_ 002.jpg

20200608_AIAT_308_ 003.jpg

20200608_AIAT_308_ 005.jpg

20200608_AIAT_308_ 006.jpg

20200608_AIAT_308_ 007.jpg

20200608_AIAT_308_ 008.jpg

Ready to ship, just need your FFL
    E5104BB1-D213-4BD3-B9E4-D425D361F179.jpeg

Last edited:
    In the end the house will serve you much better than the AI, well it certainly appreciates much better anyway ;)
    No AI has ever left me feeling like the house I bought in early 2006 did. 😏

Sorry jb, that’s not helping! 😉

Reactions: yej0001
    Take a small loan out, realtors love it when you do that during closing!

I remember signing that one document that says you didn't take on any debt since the loan process and application. I'm pretty sure there is a clause in there that firearms and optics are exempt. Pretty sure..

Damn I’m right up in Erie. We ought to go bust prairie dogs.

Reactions: jb41291
    Damn I’m right up in Erie. We ought to go bust prairie dogs.
    I used to live in Erie myself (right off Erie Pkwy east of County Line), do they even have Prairie dogs out there anymore, I'm pretty sure Boulder County vacuumed them all up and transported them out east :ROFLMAO: A friend owns 40 acres off Jay Rd, I used to shoot PD's with my 10/22 when he had horses but that was over 1/4 century ago, I'm sure just the word "10/22" makes the Lefty Boulderites think I'm a guerrilla commando out to kill Panda bears.

• Haha
    Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
    Didn’t know so many people lived in Colorado here lol glws man!
    We need a lot more of us if we're going to defeat Bloomberg and his $45 million ranch he just bought out here. I'm sure we'll see him and Polis joining together politically to try to destroy our 2nd Amendment rights. I really hope this November deals a blow to the Left that is long overdue from Coloradoans.

I just moved to Aurora January. I’m loving it here!

Great seller and a steal of a price here!

Reactions: Glassaholic
    Sell me the one you just bought. The one with the camo skins.
    Never, I had to give my third kidney for it 😆. Honestly I’d keep both if I could, AI’s are truly “all that”. Best range rifle I‘ve ever shot, everything works like it was made for me. Love the two stage trigger so much I’m looking at a TriggerTech Diamond two stage for my Bighorn 7 SAUM and hope it’s just as good.

Last edited:
    Never 😆. Honestly I’d keep both if I could, AI’s are truly “all that”. Best range rifle I‘Ve ever shot, everything works like it was made for me. Love the two stage trigger so much I’m looking at a TriggerTech Diamond two stage for my Bighorn 7 SAUM and hope it’s just as good.
    I’ve shot the TT 2-stage. It’s really nice. But there’s no over travel compared to the AI trigger so it’ll be a little different.

I’ve shot the TT 2-stage. It’s really nice. But there’s no over travel compared to the AI trigger so it’ll be a little different.
    Good to know on the TT 2S, appreciate the feedback. Triggers aren't even out yet I thought, they told me this month... I fell in love with two stage triggers with my first Geissele SSA-E on my AR-10. The AI trigger on this rifle is one of the smoothest two stages I've had, even better than my new AI so I need to play with the new one a bit more.

Wait, I just saw you're in Colorado Springs, so am I, let me know if you'd like to see it in person :love:
    Thanks for the offer but i don't want to waste your time if I'm not able to take this off your hands I was going to compete this weekend at cheyenne but the covid restrictions for the match don't make it worth while

Thanks for the offer but i don't want to waste your time if I'm not able to take this off your hands I was going to compete this weekend at cheyenne but the covid restrictions for the match don't make it worth while
    Wise man, these are hard to resist once you see them and play with them ;) Updated add with the shipping foam.

Here’s a pic with the thread protector and crush washer so it extends out more to protect the crown.
    C71DA6A4-F3A8-43D8-A5BB-D8099FAFF391.jpeg

Pm me your price on this if we did a ftf transfer or at an ffl of your choice. Ill be in the colorado springs/denver area this weekend.

PM Sent.

Also, I have decided to offer the 26" Creedmoor barrel instead of the 20" 308 barrel if someone would rather have 6.5 Creedmoor. There would be an increase to the price of $100 should you decide to go with the Creedmoor barrel. You choose one of the barrels.

I used to live in Erie myself (right off Erie Pkwy east of County Line), do they even have Prairie dogs out there anymore, I'm pretty sure Boulder County vacuumed them all up and transported them out east :ROFLMAO: A friend owns 40 acres off Jay Rd, I used to shoot PD's with my 10/22 when he had horses but that was over 1/4 century ago, I'm sure just the word "10/22" makes the Lefty Boulderites think I'm a guerrilla commando out to kill Panda bears.

I used to live in erie also!! Haha

Sunday is a great day to buy an AI ;) With another price drop...

Last edited:
    It’s an AI, does it really matter? :ROFLMAO: Isn’t Jacob Bynum on something like barrel 26 for one of his AIs? That’s tens of thousands of rounds. I think it’ll be fine.:)

I doubt any private owner has ever worn out an AI action. If Frank and Bynum can’t kill them I wouldn’t sweat it.

Reactions: Basher
    It’s an AI, does it really matter? :ROFLMAO: Isn’t Jacob Bynum on something like barrel 26 for one of his AIs? That’s tens of thousands of rounds. I think it’ll be fine.:)

probably hundreds of thousands 🤣