• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD. 300 BLK Lake City brass reloaded match and SP ammo for components only. 322 rounds total.

Yustax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
Houston-Texas
SOLD

I have three different loads that were reloaded in a questionable manner by someone who didn't know what they were doing which is why I cannot trust them to be safe for firing. These are to pull apart and RELOAD ONLY for their components. I do not make myself responsible if you shoot this ammo through your guns. They were all reloaded with Lake City brass ammo with CCI primers and Accurate No. 9 powder.

These will be sold by lot OR all shipped 210 for the lot shipped Im in the Houston/Cypress area if you want to meet face to face. 180

All rounds will be valued at .60 round. Every lot will come with a plastic storage box free. Payments accepted: CASH, VENMO, CASHAPP OR ZELLE. NO PAYPAL!!!!! NO PAYPAL!!!!!!

FIRST LOAD: Hornady 30 Cal 178 gr ELD with red ballistic tip with a few rounds mixed in of Hornady 30 Cal A-TIP match 176gr. Round count: 138 and a loose bullet with no case. 95 shipped
Whats-App-Image-2021-03-02-at-11-23-26-PM-4.jpg
178.png
SECOND LOAD: 30 Cal 168gr JHP Match. Round count: 127 85 shipped
Whats-App-Image-2021-03-02-at-11-23-26-PM-1.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2021-03-02-at-11-23-26-PM-3.jpg
THIRD LOAD: 30 Cal 165 Grain Spitzer Soft Point Round count: 57. 45 shipped
Whats-App-Image-2021-03-02-at-11-23-26-PM-7.jpg

Last edited:
FYI Venmo is PayPal, so what the story with questionable loading?

I bought this ammo last year when I was desperate for ammo to fire on my MCX. But when I checked the rounds, some bullets came off by hand. They were not even properly seated. So I never fired them and I thought that someone could use them for reloading, someone who actually know what they're doing, since the components can be reused and they're good quality stuff. Brass is super clean, new primers and bullets. Just not properly seated in the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sniperwannabee