• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD - 300 Win Mag, Bighorn Action, Bartlein 5r, KRG Bravo

Ankeny

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2009
Bighorn SR3 action with 26" Bartlein 5r barrel fitted and chambered by Southern Precision Rifles (Bug Holes). Barrel is 10" twist finished at 26", Rem. Varmint taper (.830 at 26") threaded 5/8-24 with thread protector. Bighorn SR3 action is suitable for M5 bottom metal or BDL hinged magazine. Receiver has a 20 moa rail branded Bighorn. Comes with one five round CIP length AICS mag made by Accuracy international. Sits in a KRG Bravo stock with a sponge camo job done by me. Trigger is a Triggertech Primary.

I am the original owner. I built the rifle for long range steel and elk hunting. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but it's too damn heavy for a guy my age to pack around hunting. The rifle has 106 rounds down the pipe, never shot with an exceptionally hot chamber. Shoots half moa or better with 190 Bergers and 190 Nosler ABLR over RE 23. I have no idea how well it shoots heavies. Included with sale are 100 pieces of once fired Norma brass and Hornady dies. The scope, rings, and bi-pod shown in the first photo are not included.

I have around $2950.00 into the rifle. Will sell for $2150.00 $1975.00 TYD. Your FFL must accept from an individual. FFL to FFL is an additional $25.00.

300 win (1).jpg left.jpg rt.jpgInkedserial_LI.jpgspr.jpgsr3.jpg

Last edited:
Get your popcorn and see how low I am willing to go. New price after just one day is $1975.00 TYD.

Sold pending funds. I will relist if the deal falls through.

Sorry about the late reply. Went elk hunting. The rifle weighs 10 pounds 6 ounces without scope and rings.

Consider this sold pending a phone conversation- please see your PM's

Craig