• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD: 308 divorce: Redding dies, nosler brass, 178 ELDX

Slowshot18

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Everything has been sold.

Unfortunately, my 308 and I got a divorce and its time to move the reloading gear.

Redding Premium Series Deluxe 3-die set. Used but in great condition. .308 win. Micro seating die, FL die, and neck die.
$95.00 - Price reduced... There is markings on the top of the neck die, per the picture attached. Does not affect functionality of the die. - SOLD

Nosler .308 brass. Five (5) 50-count boxes, total of 250 pieces of virgin, unfired brass. Notes: it was annealed and had primers placed in the brass when I purchased them. I do not know the type of primers in them. No re-sizing or firing of any sort has been performed. I will de-prime the brass prior to shipping. Being sold as a lot, not a per box basis.
$180.00 for all five boxes - SOLD

178 grain .308 Hornady ELDX. Four (4) unopened boxes. Each box contains 100 bullets, total of 400 bullets. Being sold as a lot, not per box.
$135.00 for all four boxes - SOLD

All prices include shipping CONUS. If local to greater Houston area, we can make a deal as I would not have to pay shipping.
Payment: paypal F&F, or you pay fees. No trades at this time.

Attachments

• Dies-Box.jpg
    Dies-Box.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Dies-openbox.jpg
    Dies-openbox.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Brass-Boxes.jpg
    Brass-Boxes.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Brass-Sideview.jpg
    Brass-Sideview.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Brass-Topview.jpg
    Brass-Topview.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 43
  • Brass-bottomview.jpg
    Brass-bottomview.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Bullets.jpg
    Bullets.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Die-blem.jpg
    Die-blem.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I had someone message me first about potentially buying the entire package. If that falls through, ButterBean556 will get the bullets.

Reactions: Basher
I have you marked down for the brass if the buyer who messaged me last night about the entire package falls through!

thank you sir.
Hopefully it’ll work out for you.
id be happy to have the brass but I also understand the headache of splitting items!

Lets move these 308 dies... Cheapest I could find them online after a quick search was for $122 from Natchez and they are out of stock.
Save roughly 22% from the purchase price in additional to taxes and shipping.