• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SOLD .338 Lapua Mag die sets

nikonNUT

The harbinger of... making things not work anymore
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2019
    Gunlandia
    Evening all,
    Since I cleared out all my reloading components for the .338LM I thought I would try and give these a good home. Pretty much half off or maybe more? I have a Forster bench rest full length seating die (non-bushing) and Ultra micrometer seating die set. Sizing die has the Forster specific lock ring on it, the seating die is bare. Asking 70.00 shipped and I do have the original boxes and they have been stored in the anti-rust paper...
    Forster Dies.jpg

P.S. the black lines on the sizing die is just sharpie mark I made for a reference mark when setting depth...

Next up is my set of Widden Gunworks dies. Includes a sizing die that supports and comes with 5 bushings (.361 thru .365) and was upgraded with the click adjustable lock ring, a Sinclair international mandrel die with the carbide neck turning mandrel, and the micrometer seating die all cased in a lovely genuine imitation plastic storage box. All dies have Forster style lock rings on them but the sizing die. Asking 170.00 shipped...
    widden dies.jpg

widden bushings.jpg

P.S. The .361 die is in the sizing die hence it is not shown. Also, I'm sure I can find most (if not all) of the allen wrenches as well as the included comparator. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Widden dies are SOLD.

Last edited:
    Forster dies are SOLD.

Last edited:
    And this one is done! Thank you, gentlemen! Enjoy your dies!