• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: 50% off carbon proof cert $150

spife7980

Luchador
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Central TX
SOLD to tbaxl

Anyone in need of a carbon proof barrel? I have a 50% off cert I’d let go for 150.

It’s list price so a
Zermatt/Impact/Defiance/savage prefit is 940/2=470+150=620
An mrad prefit is 2100/2=1050+150=1200

I have an office scanner so can scan the cert into proof for you with your info or I can mail the actual thing to you or whatever you’d like me to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitali1342
Know what wait time from them is for a 6mm and is it transferable or do you have to do the purchase for us

No idea on the wait time, I imagine it would depend on what exactly you order and where that falls into their processing schedule.
I’ve never done one of these myself.
I’m pretty sure it’s transferable, its an empty form and just has you full in your contact info and item number of what you want and scan it into them. Then I imagine they call you to actually pay via credit card or you mail your check in. My line of thinking is based on a criterion cert I had bought from someone on here last year.

But I have a big scanner at work that I do millions of pages on per year so if someone doesn’t have a scanner at home like I don’t then I don’t mind doing that on their behalf at all. Or I can flat envelope mail if to you. I’m just trying to be flexible.

Last edited: