• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: 5x P10F Magazines with Henning Basepads

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
UPDATE: Sold ty fellas!

I'm changing out my competition handgun, and so I've got 5 19-round 9mm mags for the P10F for sale!
They've all got Henning basepads on them (red), which extends the capacity to 21 (or 22 rounds if you want to trim the follower, I did not elect to do that though). Mags have seen about 100 rounds each, so they have some wear on them, but absolutely no scratches or signs of abuse! They were gently used and are in great competition-ready condition!

Mags were purchased new for $30 a piece, and the basepads were purchased new for $40 a piece.

I'm asking $130 OBO for all 5 mags w/ Henning basepads shipped to your door! (And I'll include the original factory basepads too).

Feel free to hit me up if you have questions!
I take venmo, PP, MO, checks, and zelle.

Thanks!
-SSS

Last edited:
Reactions: LuvDog
Good deal. I'm a big fan of Hennings Grips and Basepads for my CZs. I just don't have a CZ that takes these mags.

Maybe I should get a DWX or AO1....

Reactions: SuperSneakySniper