• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD 6mm PRC - Curtis Vector Barrel SOLD

browning442

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2014
For sale - 6mm PRC Barrel, done by Nemesis Machine in Butte, MT. Reamer designed by Damon @ Nemesis, kind a neat cartridge, it was designed to fit in a true short action without any fuss with the heavies. Shorter freebore is not an issue for achieving impressive velocities. Fits and feeds from AICS WSM mags perfectly

Bartlein 3B
24" length, 7.5 twist
5/8x24 muzzle threads
124 documented rounds through it

Found a nice load with the 107 smk that i loaded 50 rounds of. As my fatal flaw of changing guns hit, I am switching over to a 6.5 SAUM barrel on this action so i can shoot loads in another rifle and this interchangeably.

Have 97 pcs of ADG brass, 50 pcs is twice fired and loaded with 107 smk. Other is once fired. Primer pockets holding up great.

I am getting 3350 fps with 107 smk and not pushing pressure at all. Got the 112 match burners and 110 smk up to similar velocities but the 107 smk shot best. I know Damon at Nemesis likes the 115 DTACs a lot in this cartridge but i didn't have any to play with.

Barrel was $710 new, will sell for - $500 shipped

For brass / loaded ammo add $75, for hornady 6.5 PRC bushing dies with .274 bushing add $75

Complete package price for barrel, ammo/brass, and dies - $625 shipped

More pics just ask, only been to range so far for load development. Open to fair offers. Thanks

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Reactions: bakerp30
$450 for barrel, $585 for package with dies and brass