• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD - A gaggle of USGI M14 parts (plus some SAI) - $1500 shipped

NineHotel

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2017
Morrison CO
SOLD This stuff needs to find a new home. Selling the lot, not bits and pieces if possible.

Pics attached show all the loot. Here are some highlights/details:

Trigger group - HR-N new unissued never seated into a rifle.

Bolts - 1 TRW new in wrapper; 1 TRW repark; one TRW lightly used original condition. One HRT well used but serviceable. More than enough small parts to complete the bolts. 5 of the 6 firing pins are new, 3 of 6 hard chrome (including the 2 new in the package from 10/61).

3 of the 4 pistons are new (1 in the wrapper).

Rear sight is BME and appears to be new.

Everything on the far side of the top hand guard is SAI commercial not USGI. New op rod, new complete bolt. New gas cylinder. New flash hiders, 3 of 4 reamed.

Price for all is $1500 shipped.

Loot and I are along the Colorado front range. Let me know what questions you have. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Could you possibly post a couple better pics of the op rod,bolt, and other parts your calling SAI pieces,I cant make out any drawing numbers on the top of the bolt or on the side of the op rod,perhaps these were from a Polytech or Norinco as the gas cyl also is that light grey finish they used Thanks