• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Accu-Tac SR-5 Bipod

DedicatedShooter

Air Winger
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2010
NoVA
As state in title. Purchased a couple months ago for a build and now that the build is complete, it’s a bit long for what I am looking for. Installed and played with it but never took it to the range. I don’t have the box anymore unfortunately. Built like an absolute tank though and I wish I could use it!

SOLD

* Atlas in the pic for reference only

F67D944D-EDE7-4825-81DA-19D75BA451A7.jpeg

728228AD-4C7E-4B57-945B-30E9DA58AAD7.jpeg
2D8819AE-E53F-4EE1-8611-C71ED4085786.jpeg

Last edited:
FWIW, I own both pictured and the Accu-Tac blows the Atlas away as far as sturdiness IMO. Heavier but unbelievable stability. I rarely use the Atlas any more.

Reactions: Shawd43
FWIW, I own both pictured and the Accu-Tac blows the Atlas away as far as sturdiness IMO. Heavier but unbelievable stability. I rarely use the Atlas any more.

Agreed on the sturdiness for sure. If it were shorter I’d keep it but this will definitely make someone happy, and for a good price too!

Alright i have a atlas bipod im selling then this would work good if i can get it all done