• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories **SOLD** Accuracy International AI AT Folding Buttstock and Victor Co. Accessories

bpd131

Private
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2017
CT
I am selling my Accuracy International AI AT folding buttstock. Comes with all the pictured stock and aftermarket parts.

The folding mechanism is tight and works perfectly. The spacers and a variety of bolts for the LOP adjustment are included. The stock comb is included, but also included is the Victor Company soft and grippy comb. This feels perfect on the cheek, especially in the extreme cold or in the heat when sweating. A variety of comb spacers are included and these help keep the comb height consistent even if the bolts comes loose. There are (4) 2.5mm, (2) 6mm and (2) 7mm spacers for an infinitely adjustable height. Speaking of bolts...the AI Thumbscrews are also included. Pale brown skins also included. I will de-bond it after payment is received, so I will need a few days to get it shipped.

$375 with Paypal FF or Venmo and this will include shipping!

IMG_2092.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent. I will take this pending details of PM. Thanks!