• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD *SOLD* Accuracy International AW .308 Win.

m1match

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2003
Western US
For Sale: Accuracy International AW (Arctic Warfare) .308 Win.

All original 2008 Accuracy International AW
OEM 26” 308 Win. AI factory Lothar Walther barrel with AI brake
2.0 folding stock w/ adjustable buttplate and green stock sides
Factory installed Picatinny scope rail

Also includes:
Accuracy International 34mm scope mount I think it’s the 28 MOA mount
Victor Company FDE Viperskins with one Victor Company Picatinny rail section
HRD UAF-09 Arca rail on forend
Accu-Shot BT08-QK Monopod- shown in photos mounted with Viperskin stock sides. Will need a longer mounting bolt to mount with OEM AI stock sides

I also have a 24” 6.5 Creedmoor Europtic Bartlein barrel chambered by Wade Stuteville with1478 logged rounds that I will include for another $475

This rifle is in excellent condition. There is a small ding on the metal of the tang on the left side. I am the 2nd owner of this rifle. The OEM barrel had approximately 400 rounds through it according to the original owner. I have shot a logged 1337 rounds for a total of approximately 1737 rounds down this barrel.

For more information on the AW (British Army designation L118A2) see the following Wikipedia link:

Price is $4,250 plus shipping to your FFL in the original AI box. Payment by USPS Money Order or Cashiers Check only and rifle will ship only after your check has cleared my bank.

No trades, I’m actually trying to reduce the number of guns in my safe😁

Extensive photos:

Attachments

• IMG_5785.jpg
    IMG_5785.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 972
Last edited: