• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sold! Accuracy International AXSA Build project. Like New action and comp trigger. RRS and Sawtooth ARCA plates.

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    I don't have time to complete this so it's going down the road. It's pretty much all there minus barrel and back end. This is a like new 22 serial AT/Atx/AX Action with bolt assembly. Has 140 rounds or so on it. Factory low action rail as it comes on the Atx. Like new AX comp trigger. RRS arca plate. Sawtooth forend arca plate. AX chassis in ES and AX forend in Elite Sand. It also comes with a new mag latch, spring, and pin.

What you still need to do.

-Source Grip skins (seen them as low as 25 bucks used on here) or buy the fancy AO or Gtac ones.
    -Bond the action to the chassis. Marine Tex is less then 10 bucks and what I've used before. Plenty of instructions from AO chassis installs floating around. Pretty simple process.
    -Buy two rear action screws. (4 bucks)
    -Buy a back end. (Used AT take off folders have sold on here for 360 bucks, or brand new AX folder just sold on here for in the 7s). Thumbhole folder AX would be a pretty sweet rig.

I just don't have the time and don't need another project.

Reduced to move it along. Adjusted from 3750 to $3150 delivered. Card adds 3% Firm. Sold.

Attachments

• 20230405_173929.jpg
      20230405_173929.jpg
      558.2 KB · Views: 253
    Last edited:
    Adjusted from $3750 to $3150 to move it. That should do it. Frim. Action must ship to your FFL.

Last edited:
    I don't have time to complete this so it's going down the road. It's pretty much all there minus barrel and back end. This is a like new 22 serial AT/Atx/AX Action with bolt assembly. Has 140 rounds or so on it. Factory low action rail as it comes on the Atx. Like new AX comp trigger. RRS arca plate. Sawtooth forend arca plate. AX chassis in ES and AX forend in Elite Sand. It also comes with a new mag latch, spring, and pin.

What you still need to do.

-Source Grip skins (seen them as low as 25 bucks used on here) or buy the fancy AO or Gtac ones.
    -Bond the action to the chassis. Marine Tex is less then 10 bucks and what I've used before. Plenty of instructions from AO chassis installs floating around. Pretty simple process.
    -Buy two rear action screws. (4 bucks)
    -Buy a back end. (Used AT take off folders have sold on here for 360 bucks, or brand new AX folder just sold on here for in the 7s). Thumbhole folder AX would be a pretty sweet rig.

I just don't have the time and don't need another project.

Reduced to move it along. Adjusted from 3750 to $3150 delivered. Card adds 3% Firm. Sold.
    brother, where did you purchase your action? thanks