• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD-Aero epc9 9mm with CMMG RDB conversion would trade for lightweight hunting rifle

Adamc55

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2020
PA
This was a project of mine earlier this year (after waiting months for the rdb bolt and barrel) The gun turned out awesome! The epc recievers required some internal modifications/milling for the bolt to work properly but the gun runs great and shoots great. I can share videos of it firing if requested. I love the thing but I don't shoot it much and I need to recoup some money for an upcoming hunting trip.

I'd entertain trades for lightweight hunting rifles, mostly looking at 300wm or 300wsm but I'm open to offers. To build this gun as it sits would be about $1,800 plus wait time for bolt and barrel. Asking $1,400 obo
***Silencer not included and buyer would need to use their own can or some type of blast forwarding device to clear the handguard*

Build specs-
Aero epc fde receiver set modified for rdb use
CMMG radial delayed blowback bolt and 5" barrel
Aero Quantum handguard
Primary arms slx 1x micro prism
Elftmann ar9 trigger
Sba3 brace
Radian charging handle and safety selector
Arisaka hand stop
Troy qd reciever end plate
Magpul k2+ grip
5 mags, 2 are factory Glock 33rnd mags