• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms [SOLD]: AI AWM .300WM — like new, single owner

ablock

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2020
Greetings all.

It's come time to sell the AI AWM I purchased new in 1998 (serial number is dated 1997). Rifle is chambered in .300 WM with 60 rounds through the barrel. Stock, action, and barrel condition are virtually new — even the sharpie check mark on the bolt is as I received it from the importer (though I can't remember who that was, 22 years on).

The optic is a Leupold Vari-X III Long Range Tactical 4.5-14x50mm w/ mil-dot reticle. The scope has a -F suffix serial indicating it was made in 1998. Scope body in matte black is virtually blemish-free, without any ring rash. The glass is pristine with no hazing or marks visible.

Here is what's included:
  • Accuracy International AWM in .300WM with black non-folding stock
  • AI fluted barrel with 60 rounds through; muzzle brake as originally delivered
  • AI .300WM magazines (2)
  • AI bipod
  • Leupold Vari-X III LRT 4.5-14x50 (will sell separately, see below)
  • Unknown scope rings (per edd1e22 below, this appears to be the factory AI 30mm scope mount)
  • Pelican case with foam cut to fit
Price for the AWM is $5,500; scope is $500; both together for $5,800. Shipping $100 for the rifle or $20 for scope alone. (Those are "cash" / PayPal F&F prices; + fees as usual for other payment types.)

As I mentioned in this thread, I'm selling my single-caliber rifles in order to move to a multi-caliber. I've pretty much settled on an AXMC, so I'm happy to discuss a trade for one in 338LM. Also open to trading for a Revic 428 + cash.

Please post any questions below but PM if you wish to buy.

Finally, please note: I am new here but have enormous respect for what you all have built. I'm a collector and take excellent care of my equipment. As such, I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the rifle on offer or the transaction process.

Many thanks!

IMG_8078.JPG

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0282 copy.jpg

Note: Cleaning rods not included

IMG_0286 copy.jpg

IMG_0287 copy.jpg

IMG_0299 copy.jpg

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_0291 copy.jpg

IMG_0294 copy.jpg

Note: Turret caps removed to show detail