• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD AI AXSR Bundle

Koolaidohyeaah

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 3, 2019
New Jersey
-Entire package SOLD to @jdonovan -
Accuracy International AXSR in FDE purchased in .338, comes with the .338 bolt and magazine and 40 rounds of Hornady .338 Match ammo. Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 TReMoR3 FDE mounted on a black Spuhr Mount. Also included a .308 barrel, bolt body and .308 magazine. B&T bipod mounted on there is also included.

Rifle has had 80 rounds fired through the .308 barrel, no rounds fired through the .338 barrel. The only wear on the rifle is from being mounted to a tripod.

SOLD Looking for $13,000 for the kit shipped.

Price is firm. Not interested in any trades.

6CBCA701-4114-4C30-94E3-30333F2F85DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Feel like we might be able to make a deal here. I may be interested in the rifle with 338 bolt and mags. Pm me a price if interested in parting out to me and parties above.

Price dropped from $13,750 to $13,000 shipped complete as pictured. Not looking to part anything out and also not looking for any trades.