• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Aiax 308 factory barrel for sale 1-10 T 350$ Reduced to 300$$

Savedsoul88

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2018
Alabama and gulf states
Used factory AINA 308win barrel. 24 inch 1-10 twist with the factory ai brake on it. Barrel is in good shap has under 1000 rounds on it of factory ammo only. Still shoots awesome with factory 168 and 175 ammo
350$ shipped

Last edited:
If it’s a AINA then it’s a 10 twist, not 12. Only the UK barrels are 12 twist.

Interesting, so it’s the factory barrel that came on the gun when purchased. I was told by someone else that it was a AINA 24 inch 308 1-12. What’s the easiest way to determine AINA vs UK? It has the marking w1323 on the barrel.

Are there any markings on the chamber end? If not then it’s an AINA. AINA barrels weren’t marked there until recently. Judging by the other number on your barrel it should be an AINA barrel.

Are there any markings on the chamber end? If not then it’s an AINA. AINA barrels weren’t marked there until recently. Judging by the other number on your barrel it should be an AINA barrel.
So I checkit again like 15 times with a better cleaning rod and it does appear to be much closer to a 1-10, I think on my other cleaning rod squeezing the handle may put pressure on the bearings( it’s old) thank you very much man for the help! Sad part is now I’ve had a ton of people pass this up in the past cause I kept saying it was a 1-12 ??‍♂️