• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms (SOLD) Altus .260 TL3 MANNERS MK5

Yota

Patriot
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2014
Southeast TN
Fellas,

I had this built up w intentions to shoot it a bunch, two years later, kids and life later, and it’s got 45 rounds of PRIME thru it. Altus built it. Bighorn TL3, T4A MINI CHASSIS GAP CAMO, proof 24” sendero. FANTASTIC shooter w factory prime 130, you could hand load and it would really be a freak. 2 lb trigger tech special.

I have a 5 rnd accurate mag and 2ea 10 rnd.

Leupold MK5 on top. 5-25 tremor, non illum. Hawkins tac ultralite rings LOW.

I have over 6 in this. I am looking to sell, no trades. I am asking:

3200 for rifle.

1800 for glass (will throw in rings if you pay this price)

I will sell the package for 4500.

I will ship FedEx on me to FFL of your choice. I have several deals done on here, tons more on tacswap. Can provide references to vouch if. need me.

I will include the remainder of the ammo I have for it for the right purchase price.

**pics**

1. Rifle as it sits w glass and bipod is 11.6 lb. Have not weighed it no glass. I can for a truly interested buyer.

2. First shot after Boresight, adjust windage, 4 more shots in cluster.

Attachments

• IMG_6701.jpeg
    IMG_6701.jpeg
    799.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_6698.jpeg
    IMG_6698.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 278
Reactions: PorkChop and JPaul
FYI I am not looking to part out the rifle. Would only split the glass from the rifle.