• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ###SOLD####. AN/PVS-24, cnvd-lr, That is Exceptional!

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
All,

I bought this about 6 months back on AR15.com. This was a New unit when I bought it, as in Zero rounds on it and never removed from the kit. I was the first to pull it out of the bag. This unit is one of the thin filmed units that was meant for law enforcement. This is some information on this unit that DownRangeThermal sent me when I was researching the purchase,

"Generally, the unfilmed tubes offer better FOM values and as a general rule offer better recoil protection. Those units in that serial# range were old stock that eotech had sitting on the shelf for a while. They were manufactured right around the time that the unfilmed white phos units were getting some traction with LE agencies......subsequently most of the sales demand was white phos the green ones sat until they were offered at a deep discount to certain dealers. They are a really good value"

Unfortunately L3 does not provide a spec sheet, so this means I have no idea on the tube specs. I can tell you that this unit blows away my brothers PVS-30 with a 1956 FOM. This clip on has seen exactly 75 rounds of 5.56 shot from under it. Using a PEQ15, I was making hits on 8" plates at 600 meters with my MK12 Holland. This was with the illumination diffuser in position!!!! Inside of 300 meters, external illumination was Not needed on a starlight night. The unit is in perfect shape, no issues, and comes with everything that it was supplied with, when sold. Yours for $5500.00 shipped OBRO! to your U.S. address. The insurance will be on you. I will require that an adult sign for the package. ITAR will be respected. Please PM your questions. Just to make it easy, The first to post that they are taking it, gets it.

Partial trade list,
1. Nightforce ACTAR 4-16X50 F1 Mil-R
2. Nightforce ACTAR 4-16X42 F1 MIL-R
3. Nightforce ACTAR 4-16X50 F2 MIL-R
4. Rem. R700 SA, stainless, Mag Bolt Face.
5. Possibly a PVS14
6. Nightforce ATACR 7-35 X 56 F1. Really could use one of these!

Thanks for looking,
ST42

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
Thanks for the offers guys. This one is sold!

Last edited: