• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD: ARC Nucleus long action, magnum or 308 bolt, 30 MOA rail

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
SOLD 11/18

Up for sale is a never used Nucleus long action with magnum boltface and 30 MOA picatinny rail. I bought this intending to use it for a lightweight 7 SAUM hunting build for slinging 180 VLDs but ended up finding a great deal on another completed hunting build before I built this one.

Includes 16#, 19#, and 25# firing pin springs, as well as the washer and hardware for taking down the bolt and firing pin. Also included are a spare bolt lock plunger, spring, and retaining screw, as well as a spare castle nut and castle washer for the firing pin-- much like the infamous AR takedown detent pins and springs, the castle nut and washer on the Nucleus firing pin are very easy to launch into oblivion if your grip on the firing pin spring slips while removing or installing them so I bought spares.

I also have a 308 bolt head and extractor available if you wanted to use this for a .30-06 build or similar, add $175 if you want both the magnum and 308 bolts otherwise I’ll install the one you want and sell the other one.

As far as bolt knobs, I have the standard knurled, long barbell, short barbell, and egg bolt knobs available… let me know which one you want on the bolt or add $25 per knob if you want more than one.

Asking $950 shipped and insured for the action, spare bolt lock parts, spare castle nut/washer, all firing pin springs, one bolt, and one bolt knob of your choosing. Not looking for any trades at the moment, sorry. Please PM for contact. Payment via USPS MO, check (will ship when it clears), or PayPal (F&F or you cover the fees.) I can ship to your FFL either as an individual or from my FFL. Thanks!

lanuke1.jpg

lanuke2.jpg

Last edited: