• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD- As New Leupold Mark 4 Spotter with TMR - $1000 SHIPPED

cornhuskid

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2008
Olympia, WA
SOLD - As New Leupold Mark 4 Spotter with TMR - $1000 SHIPPED

This was purchased very recently as a backup however my Swaro is on the way. This is in unused "as new" condition. The review shows a strap, I did not get one in the box. This has the TMR reticle in a First Focal plane.

Online prices are ~ 1800...

Package price SHIPPED/INSURED to the lower 48 is $1000 FIRM. No trades please. As always the first "I'll take it" gets the unit. Please TEXT for questions or to confirm it has not been sold.

I will do PayPal F&F or Postal money order.

Jeff ~ 253-312-2136.

I am on the "Good Guy List". Recent deals with asus611, Magnumdood, Sigma, Vitali1342, etc..

Description:

The Mark 4® 12-40x60mm tactical spotting scope with the TMR reticle gives you the brightness and clarity necessary for positive target identification in any conditions. Built to survive shocks, blows, drops, and impacts, it's not only tough, it's also 100% waterproof and fogproof.

Features:

The Mark 4® 12-40x60mm tactical spotting scope with the TMR reticle gives you the brightness and clarity necessary for positive target identification in any conditions. Built to survive shocks, blows, drops, and impacts, it's not only tough, it's also 100% waterproof and fogproof.

Boasting Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, it offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field.

Specs:

Finish: Black
Waterproof: Yes
Reticle: FFP TMR (Spotting Scope)
Eyepiece Style: Straight
Length (in): 12.4
Weight (oz): 37
Magnification Max: 40
Magnification Min: 12
Objective Diameter: (mm) 60
Linear FOV Low Mag: (ft@1000yds) 168
Linear FOV High Mag: (ft@1000yds) 52
Angular FOV Low Mag: (Degrees) 3.2
Angular FOV High Mag: (Degrees) 1
Eye Relief Low Mag: (mm) 30
Eye Relief High Mag: (mm) 30
Exit Pupil Low Mag: 4.8
Exit Pupil High Mag: 1.5
Close Focus Distance (ft): 36

Retail Links:

Online Review:

Attachments

• IMG_9154.JPG
    IMG_9154.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_9155.JPG
    IMG_9155.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_9156.JPG
    IMG_9156.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9157.JPG
    IMG_9157.JPG
    306.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9158.JPG
    IMG_9158.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_9159.JPG
    IMG_9159.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Reticle.PNG
    Reticle.PNG
    117.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Reactions: Oldloser
I hope it sells quickly for you....I have the exact same one and love it. Not too big, glass looks very good to me, nice mil reticle, and not $4k! haha

Best of luck

Seller is great to deal with !
..and I'll take seconds if first buyer backs out ..