• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD: Athlon Cronus BTR 4.5-29×56 APRS1 FFP IR MIL UHD - LNIB

anotherwannabe

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2018
I was shooting a Cronus most of the year in matches but managed to smash it up. Athlon was great and replaced it for me, but I was on a tight schedule so had to something else I had available in the safe. I'm just sticking with that for now, since I don't like to mess with setups that are working well.

So this is brand new in box as replaced back from Athlon. Only opened it up to install the aluminum throw lever I was using on it, its never been mounted or shot. Throw lever included in sale obviously. Including pic of the warranty return sheet so you know its not BS.

$1300 shipped

IMG_8057.jpg

IMG_8056.jpg

IMG_8058.jpg

IMG_8062.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8059.jpg
    IMG_8059.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Reactions: X47guy
Bump - thanks for all the trade offers (both good and bad)! Still avail.

Specifically looking for a trigger tech diamond flat shoe, possibly a custom action (308 face), or something to upgrade the cabellas special 3-9x scope on my son's HMR 17 so he can actually see his holes at 100. something 40/44mm bell and 12x power is probably the right idea.

Last edited:
To the OP. A response would probably be the best way to handle it. Oh well. Glws

I'm sorry I didn't respond to you within 12 hours as your expectation dictated. PM's responded to now. Still avail