• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD (SOLD) Athlon Cronus BTR Gen 2 APRS1 MIL 4.5-29x56

EklundArmory

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2023
Missouri
Great optic, big step up from the Ares ETR I previously had. included with the sale is a MPA BA 0-MOA 1 piece mount, MK Machining throw lever, sunshade and a Multicam black Scope Chap. $1400OBO, buyer pays shipping.

IMG_1374.jpeg
IMG_1373.jpeg
IMG_1375.jpeg

What would you say are the biggest differences between the Cronus and Ares ETR in your opinion? I Have 2 Ares ETR, and I was curious as I haven't been able to see one in person yet. Thanks!

What would you say are the biggest differences between the Cronus and Ares ETR in your opinion? I Have 2 Ares ETR, and I was curious as I haven't been able to see one in person yet. Thanks!
Clarity (overall and edge to edge), a more forgiving eye box, and all the controls feel much more refined - the Ares ETR turrets are tactile, but almost too much; the Cronus is goldilocks. All of this is subjective to my experiences, YMMV as everyone perceives things differently!

Thanks for your perspective! I know what you mean about being almost too tactile. I heard they are good scopes.