• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics *SOLD* Athlon Cronus Tactical 7-42x60 UHD reticle spotter

ToddM

Philanthropist
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2008
PA
Selling a like new Athlon Cronus Tactical 7-42x60 UHD spotter. Original one had a focus problem, it was replaced with this one in late 2022, only been to the range a couple times to verify function. While it was being replaced I ended up getting a reticle eyepiece for another spotter so there's no reason to keep both of them around..

Comes with all the accessories, etc. in the box, glass is pristine, no damage. Also includes a ARCA rail, butler creek rear eyepiece cover and neoprene stretch front cover because the stock covers won't stay in place.

Happy to provide additional pictures, etc.

$SOLD shipped CONUS insured, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle etc.

IMG_4266.jpegIMG_4268.jpegIMG_4271.jpegIMG_4272.jpeg

Last edited:
PM sent, I'll take it

Last edited:
Hi Todd, received the scope and looks great but there's no arca rail in the box. Do you still have it?

Last edited:
Crap I pulled it off cause it was not fitting in the foam slot well with it on and never put it back in the box! I'll find it and toss it in a padded envelope and get it sent out tomorrow.

Reactions: munch520
Crap I pulled it off cause it was not fitting in the foam slot well with it on and never put it back in the box! I'll find it and toss it in a padded envelope and get it sent out tomorrow.
OK man, sorry I thought this was a PM and my boomer ass sent it in the thread

thx!

Last edited: