• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(Sold) Atlas BT10 Bipods Arms 17S

teufelhunden

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2009
Florida
New take-off from unfired rifle.

$225 shipped USPS Priority w/ tracking
PayPal (FF) or buyer pay fees

Partial trades considered:
Harris SBRM w/ Podlock
KAC MWS bipod adapter
Navy MK13 Mod 5 recoil lug

Bump. This was suspected to be a counterfeit bipod initially. It's difficult to tell by photos and when one gets flagged we err on the side of caution.
When you post Atlas bipods for sale keep the counterfeit issues in mind and take detailed photos of the critical areas, particularly the engraved lettering and the locking discs.
Apologies to the OP for the inconveniences.

Reactions: Rebelirons
Honestly, you had me concerned because I have never had any issues in the past. Thank you for clarifying!

I have had a hell of a time researching the authenticity of these particular Atlas bipods since my temporary ban.

They came off of a Knights Armament MK11 Mod 0 deployment kit that was owned by a recently fallen Navy SEAL. The deployment kit was manufactured by KAC in 2001 and everything was pristine like opening a vault.

These Atlas bipods were obviously a user preference. I’m curious to know what generation these bipods are. Could they be an earlier model? Everything that I have researched tells me they are real however there are some aesthetic differences. I can provide more photos if anyone could further determine.

Locking disc has the correct plastic cap
Legs are heavily knurled
Legs do not unscrew apart from base

Last edited:
We had a similar one yesterday. The seller called the company and was told that earlier models were like these, with no ring. You may also note that yours is Patent Pending whereas the new ones are "Patented".

If someone could put together a comprehensive guide to authentication it would be really helpful. The guides that are out there are misleading because they cite the absence of the collar rings as an indication of fakes.

Reactions: teufelhunden