• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: AXMC 300WM barrel and brake, brand new

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
SOLD 2/23

Up for sale is the 26" 1-10 twist 300WM barrel and brake in Elite Sand from my AXMC that I just DROS'd. As-new condition because it is new... I took it off the action right after opening the box. Only test rounds at the factory.

Asking $525 shipped and insured. Not looking for any trades at the moment, sorry. Payment via USPS MO, personal check (when it clears), bank certified check, Paypal F&F (or you cover the fees.) Thanks!

Last edited:
Barrel length and twist ?

It's 26", and from what the info at Mile High and Euro optic shows the factory barrels are 1-11 twist.

Edit 5/12: Barrel checked to be a 1-10 twist with a cleaning rod.

Last edited:
My 300WM barrel is 1-10" twist. FYI

Hmmm... AI's webpage, Euro Optic, and Mile High all show the factory AXMC 300WM barrels being 1-11 twist. Guess I'll have to verify with a cleaning rod.

EDIT: Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Just went and checked 3 times with a cleaning rod... it is a 1-10 twist. Thanks!

Last edited: