• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD AXSR Dark Earth. Mlok. 6.5PRC / 300NM rifle. Extras. Deal!!

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    Brand New in box Accuracy International AXSR with 6.5PRC setup and 300NM. Details below. Everything is new and unused and the last DE Rifle I have here in stock before the big 2024 Pricing jump.

-AXSR Dark Earth Rifle with Magnum bolt.
    -AXSR Dark Earth Mlok forend. (These are pretty hard to source and I only get a handful a year)
    -6.5PRC 24" barrel with TBAC SR brake
    -308 magazine for the 6.5PRC (takes 7 rounds of PRC)
    -300NM 27" ASR barrel with TBAC SR Brake
    -338 bolt body
    -300/338 Norma magazine (additional available)
    -Softcock 40rd Ammo binders for both 300NM and 6.5PRC
    -Coyote Tab gear Barrel sleeve with bolt pouch
    -Case of 6.5PRC Norma 143 Match Ammo.

$10,980 delivered. Deal of the year here. This is $200 less than just a bare AXSR is by itself, not even factoring many thousands in extras, tax, and shipping from others. SOLD

Additional magazines are in stock if you would like to add extras to the package.

Card adds 3%. CO residents have tax. Will ship to your FFL. No substitutions or removal of parts. It's a complete package deal and the only one that will be available. ACH/Echeck is preferred payment method. I can run the 4473 background check here locally for a Colorado buyer.

Attachments

• 20240407_172959.jpg
      20240407_172959.jpg
      634.6 KB · Views: 250
    Last edited:
    Up top. One last 308 bolt body here too, that can be added to this package for additional.

Last edited: