• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD-Badger 2013- Manners MCS- C.G. Jackson- 6.5 Creedmoor Bartlein

TacT-MecH

The Mechanic with Tact
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
Missouri
Built for speed and accuracy, this rifle uses all the top shelf components available on the market today. It features an 18 inch Bartlein barrel chambered up in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 5/8-24 muzzle thread, seamless thread protector, and ceracoated black, Melonited Badger 2013 action and C.G. Jackson MOD 22 2-stage trigger. All this is sat neatly in a Manners MCS carbon fiber stock with a Mini-chassis. All the machine work was done at Rivers Bend Gun Company. SOLD

REASONABLE offers will be considered, low ballers will be ignored. I accept cash or preferably USPS Money order.

20200228_113106.jpg
20200228_113248.jpg
20200228_113210.jpg
20200228_113228.jpg
20200228_113218.jpg

Last edited:
This amazing rifle is ready to keep you company while you are "social distancing".

Ladies and gentlemen, this beautiful rifle is ready to become a part of your life!

No better way to spend your stimulus check than to buy this perfect build.

Reactions: MEL07
I've never had a 6.5 with an 18in barrel, what sort of muzzle velocity would I expect with this setup?

@jah8200
This article has a lot of really great info and can answer in more detail than I can, (although pretty soon I will have a 20inch 260rem to play around with. )

Thanks, that was a very interesting article. It didn't make the difference I expected only about 157fps from 24 (my current rifle) to 18in. If the Rona didn't have me stressed out....

Reactions: TacT-MecH
This is the only rifle you will need for your kids... it can grow with them! Stimulate the economy today!

This rifle is absolutely stunning. The Steller trigger paired with a silky smooth action makes for a perfect combination.

I think I might have asked you this back in Feb, but would you want to sell/trade the stock on there?

What twist is the barrel? Are there any sling attachment points. I don't see any flush cups.

Damn! Gotta say that is one cool looking rifle. If I wasn't already in the process of my next build I'd snatch this up. Surprised this has not sold yet. GLWS!

Damn! Gotta say that is one cool looking rifle. If I wasn't already in the process of my next build I'd snatch this up. Surprised this has not sold yet. GLWS!
Thank you. It turned out perfect. Jeff and his team do a great job.

Reactions: MEL07