• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD***. Barrett M107A1 CQB in 50 BMG (All Tactical Black) ***SOLD***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Selling my Like New with only 10 rounds Total shot down the pipe, Barrett M107A1 CQB 50 BMG in All Black. This is the cheapest that you will ever find one of these in Like New condition.
    I took it out for one Range trip and shot only 10 rounds using the supplied 10 round magazine. I cleaned and lubed the entire Rifle right afterwards and it looks exactly the same as it did when I received it New from Barrett.
    It comes with an Accu-Tac Bipod Rail so that you can install the Bipod of your choice. I have the Factory M60 Bipod that came with it and I also have the Factory 1760 Pelican Custom Fitted Case with 1 magazine and the Rear Mono-Pod. (Scope, Mount and Harris Bipod not included.)
    Here is your chance to own an Awesome Suppressor Ready Military Grade 50 BMG.
    Only $old Shipped and Insured to your FFL
    I can arrange a Private FTF sale to Michigan Residents and knock off $250 dollars from the price.

Last edited:
    But yours is not an M107A1 but the much cheaper M82A1.

I see those selling New for $8K.

Don't pimp your ride in my thread Buddy.
    Pimp my ride, lol.. I love it. You sir deserve the free bump!

I sold my Barrett earlier this year and had to deal with the same knuckleheads.. it comes with the territory. There’s a serious buyer out there for you though… Very nice rifle, Good luck with the sale!

Mines cheaper when you factor in ammo and scope!!
    You can’t crap in people’s threads. Be no different then me going to your sale thread and linking a sale ad off gunbroker for those looking.

And yes this guns way cooler than yours
    🖕🏻😎🖕🏻

Reactions: Flea21
    The lucky buyer can come my way afterward and gitchu some legit Raufoss baby!

My 107 CQ loves Raufoss… and APIT… and 750 AMAX, and even M33 Ball. It just eats everything with zero complaints. >200 rounds on it.

Reactions: Keith E. and DIBBS

My 107 CQ loves Raufoss… and APIT… and 750 AMAX, and even M33 Ball. It just eats everything with zero complaints. >200 rounds on it.

Only thing I’ve been afraid to run through it is SLAP.

Only thing I’ve been afraid to run through it is SLAP.
    Don't be afraid to shoot slap..

You can definitely do it once. Life is short, play hard.

Make sure you turn your camera sideways for the event..

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta