• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***SOLD*** Barrett M99 Turn Key Package Deal. 50 BMG Sweetness. ***SOLD***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have an Excellent Condition Barrett M99 in 50BMG caliber up for sale. This Barrett has the 32" Heavy Match Barrel with less than 60 rounds down the pipe. It is also Extremely Accurate and shoots 1/2 MOA. It comes with a Leupold Mark-4 LR/T 8.5-25x50mm scope with TMR reticle and is mounted in a Spuhr SP-3006 Scope Mount with bubble level. It also comes installed with a Custom BiPod adapter that will let you use any Bipod that you choose on this Rifle so your not stuck using the Rickety bipod that it originally came with. It has a Harris BR Bipod installed and it also comes in a Custom Fitted Pelican 1750 HardShell Rifle Case. I am also including 8 boxes of Hornady 750 grain AMAX Match ammo so you will be ready to shoot 1 mile.

Package Deal. $5500 Shipped.

I also have 100 rounds of Lake City API ammo that I will give the buyer first dibs on at a Great Price.

Last edited:
    The Harris Bipod that I am including is the 6”-9” Swivel version and I purchased and installed a Pic Rail adapter for it so it would work on the adapter mount that I acquired for this Barrett, and also a Locking Lever. With the Pic Rail adapter and Locking Lever the bipod is well over $200 dollars as its the S-BRM version with Upgrades.. But you can install any bipod you like on this as it utilizes the Pic Rail now instead of the crappy M60 style bipod that comes with all of the Barrett Rifles.

*****Pics Added*****

Last edited:
    Reactions: BCX and Scopes
    I can sell just the Rifle shipped in the Pelican 1750 case for $3700 Shipped.

I will include the very hard to find Pic Rail Bipod Adapter. The company that made these is no longer in business and these were Custom Made for the Barrett platform of 50 caliber Rifles.

Last edited: