• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Barrett MRAD Side Folder in 6.5 Creedmoor NIB Package Deal

HkPlinker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2007
MiSS
Barrett MRAD Side Folder in 6.5 Creedmoor NIB Package Deal

$ 5950 (shipped lower 48)

New and Unfired condition. Purchased new and never fired. Tungsten Grey Cerakote, Side folding butt stock in the Barrett Pelican Fitted travel case, 2-10rd factory mags, all factory supplied paperwork, manual, bolt disassembly tool and hang tags as received from Barret when sold new. Removed from the box and the Nightforce NSX was mounted, bore sighted, never fired and put in the safe, Period. There are light “safe marks” on the barrel from being moved around in the vault. They are all in the same spot on the top of the mid barrel, as seen in the pictures. I have a Harris (S-BRM) Low bipod with rail mount adapter. Adjustable from 6 to 9 inches cant and swivel model (as pictured). I do not use this and will throw in with the MRAD package.

Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor 24 inch, Fluted barrel with factory muzzle brake. 7000 Series Alloy with integral Picatinny rail MRAD chassis and Modular (interchangeable) up to .338 Lapua Mangum barrel. Right side folding stock with adjustable cheek rest and "LOP" adjustable butt stock.

Additional information may be seen on Barrett’s website: https://barrett.net/products/firearms/mrad

Also included in the sale is a new, is a New (never fired on any rifle) NIGHTFORCE NXS 5.5-22x50 Illuminated Mil Dot Reticle. This was the original scope built for US military’s extreme long range and target interdiction shooting. This has the ZERO-STOP, Mil Dot Illuminated reticle with Second Focal Plane feature.

(Factory skew# C196-NF)

Manual: https://barrett.net/pdf/products/MRAD/MRAD-Manual-12925-REVB.pdf

The Nightforce NXS is new in the factory, matching serial numbered box with all factory “bikini” scope covers, Red turret cap, manual, paperwork, several marketing decals and packaging. It was mounted on a Nightforce 30mm extended length UltraLite Uni-Mount with 1.375" height, 20 MOA taper, and is built to military standard 1913 specifications 9from Nightforce site) , bore sighted and put in the vault unfired.

Additional information may be read here: https://www.eurooptic.com/nightforce-nxs-55-22x50-mrad-zero-stop-mil-dot-c196.aspx

Lastly, I will also include 200 rounds of America Eagle 6.5 Creedmoor 120gr Open Tip Match ammo, new in two, un-opened plastic cases (look like US Army cans, but in plastic), as issued. Packaged in 20-rd boxes in a case of 100rds.

I am open to trades, partial trades, gold coins as well as breaking up the package and sell items separately.

$ 5950 (shipped lower 48) Must ship to your FFL. Additional insurance optional for buyer.

Please feel free to check my references. I have 10-20 years of forum and on-line sells and will be happy to provide my usernames on gunbroker, snipershide, ebay, auction arms, etc. Please email or PM for any questions or additional pictures.

The first to post or contact me “I will take it” will be first in line for purchase as per the time stamp. I will accept certified money order, PP f&f (no fees paid by me), wire transfer, check or local ftf transaction

B on case 2.jpg
B open box.jpg
B bolt.jpg
B serial number.jpg
B fold L close.jpg
B fold R close.jpg
B on case L close.jpg
B on case L rear.jpg
B on case R top close.jpg
B on case top shot.jpg
B scope 1.jpg
B scope 2.jpg