• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**SOLD** Bergara B14 HMR 6.5CM w/Warne rail

fanninland

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2017
NE Texas
Bergara B14 HMR 6.5 Creedmoor with Warne M673 20 moa steel rail ($112 on Midway). Small fleck of bluing loss on bolt knob and a some light rub marks on the barrel but nothing major, as can be seen in the pics. Purchased two years ago, I'm the second owner. Round count: original owner stated approx 350 and 116 by me so just shy of 500 rounds total fired. Selling b/c I have ordered a lefty HMR 6.5cm that Bergara recently started making.

Price includes rifle, Warne rail, one Magpul mag, buttstock spacers, owners manual and box. I've misplaced the original muzzle thread protector and if I can't find it before the rifle ships I will send the thread protector from the new HMR I have coming. The TBAC muzzle brake is not included and will be removed prior to shipping.

**SPF** $750 shipped and insured to lower 48 from me, an individual, to your FFL. Make sure that your FFL will accept a shipment from an individual - I will include a copy of my driver's license. I prefer USPS money order, but will consider accepting a personal check from established SH members and wait until it clears. I won't ship anywhere it's prohibited so know your laws before committing to buy. Any questions pm me and I'll respond quickly as possible, however please be patient as sometimes I can only check forum mail a few times daily. First posted "I'll take it" followed promptly with a pm trumps all inquiries, offers, ongoing conversations etc. Thanks for looking....

IMG_2786.jpg
IMG_2787.jpg
IMG_2788.jpg
IMG_2789.jpg
IMG_2792.jpg
IMG_2793.jpg
IMG_2794.jpg
IMG_2796.jpg
IMG_2799.jpg
IMG_2801.jpg

Last edited:
Shocked its still available. Great rifle for the price.

Seems to be some competitive pricing out there on new HMR's as I can get a new LH for a little less than $900. I thought I priced this pretty reasonably considering it has the more expensive steel Warne rail that is currently on sale at Midway for $96 as opposed to the $60 aluminum Mountain Tech rail.

I'd need to check with my LGS to make sure they can cancel the LH HMR they put on order, but I'd obviously trade for same gun in LH. Or maybe a LH action or barreled action like an Origin or Stiller. Or a McMillan/Manners LH hybrid type stock similar in style to the HMR stock. I'm in pretty good shape on optics and other guns, just looking to move to a LH setup in 6.5cm that I can use for both hunting and informal longish range shooting. There's a LH Defiance/Proof/Manners in the LH exchange that I'd die for but at over $3K that's out of my league right now. - given my needs an HMR is hard to beat for the money. Thanks guys.