• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Bergara SA HMR Stock, SRS Arca Balance

jorbkkit

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2021
Ohio
I'm new to the SH exchange and tried to read the Forum rules a few times to make sure I'm doing everything correctly.

I'm offloading a bunch of unused items as I build a different rifle and generally have too much random stuff laying around.

SA Bergara HMR Stock with bottom metal, SRS Arca Balance, and 2 5rd 308 PMAGs (Bergara branded) - $350 TYD lower 48 OBO

2 5rd Accurate Mag 308 AICS mags w/binder - $100 TYD lower 48 OBO SOLD

Vortex Razor HD gen 2 3-18 MRAD EBR-7C with Vortex PMR rings, MKM throw lever, and Vortex Defender Caps - $1450 TYD lower 48 OBO SPF

Vortex PMR rings medium - $100 TYD lower 48 OBO - SOLD

I can add additional pics to the imgur album, thread, or by PM by request and answer any questions on specs or condition that I may have missed. All items are in great shape and have seen more safe time than range time. The AM metal mags have had the feed lips tuned and polished, they feed really well.

Photos were taken yesterday and I never got around to posting. I can update post an additional photo with a new timestamp if needed.

Attachments

• 1 - ntczu0n.jpg
    1 - ntczu0n.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 2 - xGe8TFB.jpg
    2 - xGe8TFB.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 3 - mHXKbR1.jpg
    3 - mHXKbR1.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 6 - Pt970wH.jpg
    6 - Pt970wH.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 7 - iHiNcR2.jpg
    7 - iHiNcR2.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A
I'll take: "2 5rd Accurate Mag 308 AICS mags w/binder - $100 TYD lower 48 OBO" if you are ok with using PayPal goods and services, given the lack of reviews. I will pay the 3.5% fee if you are agreeable to this. PM'd with the same info as well. Let me know.

Thanks

Reactions: jorbkkit
Scope is SPF, but the rings were not sold with it. Post updated with Vortex PMR medium rings