• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD!! Bo Galloway Fundraiser!!! VORTEX optics!

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Vortex Optics heard about this and sent out 3 optics for us to sell to help raise for funds for Bo Galloway and family.

We are currently over $26,000.00 in funds raised. When this started in late June I thought 5K was a big goal. The folks of the Hide and their amazing generosity has made this unreal.

For those who dont know, check out the thread in the Pit with a little more about Bo Galloway and what happened.

Here they are!!
Vortex Crossfire II RDS. New, sealed in box. $120 shipped

Vortex Crossfire II 4-12 x 44, Zero hold BDC in MOA. $180 shipped

Vortex Diamondback 4-12 x 40, Zero hold BDC in MOA. $200 shipped.

Send payment Paypal FF to [email protected]. PM me to arrange other payment options.

Last edited:
Vortex Optics heard about this and sent out 3 optics for us to sell to help raise for funds for Bo Galloway and family.

We are currently over $26,000.00 in funds raised. When this started in late June I thought 5K was a big goal. The folks of the Hide and their amazing generosity has made this unreal.

For those who dont know, check out the thread in the Pit with a little more about Bo Galloway and what happened.

Here they are!!
Vortex Crossfire II RDS. New, sealed in box. $120 shipped

Vortex Crossfire II 4-12 x 44, Zero hold BDC in MOA. $180 shipped

Vortex Diamondback 4-12 x 40, Zero hold BDC in MOA. $200 shipped.

Send payment Paypal FF to [email protected]. PM me to arrange other payment options.

I'll take all 3 of them. Don't know what I'll use them for, but it's for a good cause. PP on it's way.

Last edited:
Awesome thank you for the donation. Great scopes from a great company for a great cause. Another reason vortex is on my good guy list

Reactions: Colt250
There’s been some awesome manufacturers and vendors set up here. Hoplite arms , Mile High, Snyder precision, Long Rifles Inc, Precision Underground, I believe KMW and vortex. Sure I’m forgetting someone but their support will be remembered when I’m purchasing new products.

Last edited: