• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD (SOLD)Bulk Hornady 5.56 75gr TAP SBR (2500rd)

_zadnc_

Private
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2021
USA
Selling a bulk bucket of Hornady 75gr TAP SBR. 2500 rds
$SOLD Shipped
Would possibly consider trades or partial trades…
Would take a loss and do a even trade for NIB Impact 737r mag bolt face or Impact 787r (long action) Mag bolt face.

Attachments

• 2B414F13-E2B3-444C-8715-1DE99573D7E3.jpeg
    2B414F13-E2B3-444C-8715-1DE99573D7E3.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Around these parts, we normally send lowball offers via PM so we don’t embarrass ourselves publicly… ;)

Free bump for the OP.
Yet time and again, he does it. Like he thinks the recipient of the offer is a moron and doesn’t notice the absurdity. The only thing this accomplishes is people think what you’ve put to words.

One last try to sell the whole bucket. I’ll part out in smaller quantities soon.

OP can you please reach out to me as I haven’t heard back on my PMs and I haven’t received any tracking number or anything in several weeks

• Wow
Reactions: HOOFER
OP can you please reach out to me as I haven’t heard back on my PMs and I haven’t received any tracking number or anything in several weeks
He has 3 other people who have left feedback saying the same thing, I don't think you're getting that tracking

Man I almost bought this and lost $2k. How TF is this guy still here with 3 prior dogshit deals in the past 6 months?

Does anyone check feedback before sending money these days? Multiple “I didn’t get my item” feedback for this seller….