• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD - Burris XTR III 3.3-18x50 with SCR2 *PRICE DROP* Trades added

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    The copy of this scope has amazing IQ throughout the magnification range, and widest FOV I’ve seen matching the NX8 but with much better edge to edge sharpness. It was placed in rings but never torqued to use for testing, I've never shot with this scope (my other ZP5 came before I needed to use it) so essentially it is brand new out of the box with the original box, supplies and paperwork. The scope also comes with MK Machining XTR III throw lever which is designed specifically for the scope.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $1595 $1575 $1550 $1525 $1450 $1400 Shipped, , prefer PayPal FF or you pay fees

Only trades I'd consider at this time would be for:
    • Vortex AMG 6-24x50 with EBR-7B mil reticle
    • Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56 with SCR2 reticle
    • ZCO ZC420 4-20x50 with MPCT2 reticle, might consider MPCT1
    • Tangent Theta TT525P 5-25x56 with Gen 3XR reticle

PM me your cell and I'll text you some pics if you are serious, but the scope is flawless, no marks anywhere.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Wyzrd
    Price drop to $1550 Shipped, remember this includes the MK Machining XTR III throw lever worth $27 plus you get free shipping

Reactions: fcyle10
    After Christmas Bump, for those who got cash and looking to see where you can spend it ;)

Price drop to $1525, this includes the MK Machining XTR III throw lever worth $27 plus you get free shipping

Price drop to $1450 shipped, not sure what's up, this scope is amazing, huge FOV with excellent edge to edge sharpness

SHOT Show special. For those of you hoping a new scope would be announced at SHOT that might compete with the XTR III, it did not happen. Pick up this scope for about $200 off if you buy brand new and pay for shipping (includes the throw lever).

Last edited:
    Seeing this thing every time it's bumped is killing me. I am wanting one of these with the plain SCR reticle so bad.

But I have to wait till later this year. I have to take the rugrats on thier first Disney trip this summer before I buy.

Good luck on your sale, if you still have it in June we might talk.

Seeing this thing every time it's bumped is killing me. I am wanting one of these with the plain SCR reticle so bad.

But I have to wait till later this year. I have to take the rugrats on thier first Disney trip this summer before I buy.

Good luck on your sale, if you still have it in June we might talk.
    I hear you, kids come first, you're building memories for a lifetime, not that a scope can't, but very different ;) If this scope is still sitting here in June I think I'll give it away in a raffle ;) Seriously though, I'm about ready to put it to use and forget about selling as "new", it's already priced lower than used scopes typically after initial release.

This is very tempting. Still waiting to hear back from Burris to see if they will offer military/first responder pricing for the XTR 3.

This is very tempting. Still waiting to hear back from Burris to see if they will offer military/first responder pricing for the XTR 3.
    Let me know what they tell you as they told me no at this time but that was a couple months ago.

Last day of SHOT Show special, at this price I think I'm just going to put it on a rifle and call it a day.

Finally got ahold of someone in the know at Burris. No military/first responder discount on the XTR 3 currently or in the near future. They also were not to keen on throwing a mid level PRS shooter a bone, wanting to rep their product.

How about a trade plus cash for a Vortex AMG 6-24x50 with EBR-7B mil reticle, or possibly a trade for a Burris XTR III 5.5-30 with SCR2 reticle. Would even consider trade plus cash for a ZCO ZC420 MPCT2 or a Tangent Theta TT525P with Gen 3 XR reticle (not sure why someone would trade a ZCO or TT for a Burris, but sometimes life changes occur)

Last edited: