• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics *Sold*Cabela’s 6-24x50 FFP Moa 30mm*Sold*

IanHusaberg

Bad Actor
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Rocky Mountains
    For sale: I have a cabela’s Covenant 4 6-24x50 first focal plane 30mm main tube moa Christmas tree reticle. I’m selling this scope because I bought another one with capped turrets for my hunting rifle that this one resides on. The glass in this is impressive for the price point. I paid $300 + tax/shipping for this scope. I’d like to get $275 shipped to your door. This is a great 1st first focal plane scope for someone to dip their toes in the ffp water or for a 22 rimfire rifle. I think it focuses down to 10y. I take pay pal, usps money order, checks, Venmo. Insurance and +3% fees are in the buyer if using regular pay pal. If you have questions or want pics text me at three 0 seven 4 one 3 two 3 four 6.
    Thanks for looking! Ian

I have two of these on plinker rifles and the glass is awesome for the money. They seem to track pretty good too. Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: IanHusaberg