• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Cadex CDX-30 Shorty $3100

kRcu

Minuteman
Jun 5, 2013
Denver, CO
Local sale fell through..

Selling a lightly used Cadex CDX-30 Guardian Tac in .308 (Bartlein 1:11.25 twist cut at 17.5”). Single stage Cadex trigger. Non-folder skeleton stock. Area 419 hellfire mount. Comes with all rail accessories and booklets as it did new. Rifle will ship in a Plano hard-case. Mag and bag not included. Total of 180 FGMM shot through it.

$3100 shipped conus to your FFL. FFL must accept transfer from an individual. Payment type can be discussed. NO Trades needed.

PLEASE PM WITH QUESTIONS. Scope/rings not included.

One pic is before MHSA cut the barrel.

37A9E3F6-819A-4698-8266-223E1D119A80.jpeg

5F0A52BB-229E-4C9E-A3DC-998942574397.jpeg

Last edited:
Free bump for a sweet rig. And now I REALLY want that rig with the shorty barrel on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kRcu
The barrel length appears to be different between pic 1 and 2, which pic represents the rifle?
And does the stock fold?

The barrel length appears to be different between pic 1 and 2, which pic represents the rifle?
And does the stock fold?

Last line of his post. “One pic is before MHSA cut the barrel.”

Someone else mentioned a folding hinge from law tactical if you want it to fold.

Reactions: grants471 and kRcu
This should move quick at 3100 I would think. Folks dont realize how nice these rifles are until they get one in hand. Machining is incredible. And at this price for a like new rifle and the barrel chop from Mile High, cant go wrong. Wish I had room for this thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: kRcu
Wasnt this thing sold? I swear i looked a few days ago and it showed sold