• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD *SOLD* Cadex Defense Dual Strike Chasis - Defiance Rebel Action

nf4u

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2013
Dallas Texas
Cadex Defense Dual Strike Chassis - Defiance Rebel action. Stealth Shadow Vortex color. Model STKDL-DEF-RH-SA. Have the chassis and the manual - I discarded the box a while back. A few blemishes on the chassis captured in the photos. Asking $1,000 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_2616.jpeg
    IMG_2616.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2618.jpeg
    IMG_2618.jpeg
    582.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2619.jpeg
    IMG_2619.jpeg
    514 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    589.7 KB · Views: 170
There have been several questions about the action fitment - this chassis will not fit a standard R700 SA. Defiance Rebel actions are slightly longer than standard SA - the lugs are a few thousandths further spaced than the standard SA. While it is a short action receiver chassis - this model is designed for the Defiance actions.

Reactions: xaljava
There have been several questions about the action fitment - this chassis will not fit a standard R700 SA. Defiance Rebel actions are slightly longer than standard SA - the lugs are a few thousandths further spaced than the standard SA. While it is a short action receiver chassis - this model is designed for the Defiance actions.
Following this for my own Cadex Dual Strike project. When you say the lugs are a few thou further apart, are you saying the actual action screws are different than other Rem clones or are you referring to the holes on the top of the action for the top picatinny rail?

Reactions: NHPiper
Action screws and lug distance from forward screw
Weird, I reached out to both Zermatt and Defiance and they said the action screw spacing is no different than any other Remington or clone. Do you know what maybe the difference is you're observing or what they're missing? I'm about to place an order for the Defiance Rebel model, with the intention of putting a Zermatt Origin action in it so I really want to know before I make an expensive mistake... Since you've actually owned and put your hands on this chassis, I'll defer to you here:

Email from Defiance:
7ZmG6aj.png

Email from Zermatt Arms:
0qrXStY.png