• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD: Cadex Lite Competition Rem SA Gen 1 Non-MLOK Chassis

tactic-als

Jawa Reaper
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2008
PA
Hello All, I'm selling a practically brand new Cadex Lite Competition Rem SA Gen 1 Non-MLOK chassis, Color is SNIPER GREY.

This is for the CHASSIS ONLY.

This features the right side folding butt stock, 3" picatinny mount for the bipod (purchased extra). Also, as you can see is the original box, additional cheek piece for LH shooters, additional screw, and additional hex keys. It's only been to the range once.....and UNFORTUNATELY I think I want to go a different direction. There are zero bumps and bruises....this is about as new as you can expect.

Price: $OLD shipped (CHASSIS ONLY)....Paypal F&F or Buyer adds 3.5%, Certified Check/Money Order.

Only trades considered at this time would be for a Desert Tech SRS Covert.

20201023_090154.jpg

20201023_090127.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a sweet build! Let me see if I can move my manners and then we will talk.

Reactions: jhead7416
WOW, just under 24 hours since my bump yesterday and it's on PAGE 11? Lots of activity here....

That's an 18" barrel...I heard many say it wouldn't poke out of the AI AX Chassis so I was happy this just reached the end, made it easy to remove thread protector and screw on suppressor.

If this were inletted for Tikka or Sako I would have been all over it. I have exact same chassis for my T3x and it's superb. Want a second one for my SOTIC rifle.

If she had the new hand guard I'd probably have already jumped. I have an OD Green one on my TL3 and was looking for another for my RimX

If she had the new hand guard I'd probably have already jumped. I have an OD Green one on my TL3 and was looking for another for my RimX
You can buy the handguard from Cadex direct, I was just looking at it last night

BUMP....someone has to want this PRACTICALLY BRAND SPANKIN' NEW CHASSIS????