• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD: Caldwell G2 or Magnetospeed Sporter Chrono

Get the Magnetospeed V3 off Amazon and you won’t be disappointed.

Easy to use, accurate, consistent.

Worth the $380.

Get the Magnetospeed V3 off Amazon and you won’t be disappointed.

From what I can tell the V3 doesnt give me much over Sporter. What do you think is the biggest advantage? I wont use with a suppressor and dont need for rimfire. Those are the only 2 differences that I can tell - I've even heard it's fine with rimfire if the sensitivity is turned up. 6.5 Guys did a review with the Sporter and were very happy with it. Tell me about your experience with both.

I chose the V3 over the Sporter for the additional capabilities.
Just because you don't want those abilities now, doesn't mean you won't want them in the future.
For example, when I bought mine, I wasn't reloading pistol. Now that I am, I can chronograph my 9mm loads.

Here is a used one for sale that just was posted on another site:

Reactions: ScottPriestley
I have a sporter model that i would sell. I got it in a package deal here on the hide with a wiser precision mount. The mount is what i was looking for. Can post pics or PM you if you interested.
Thanks Keith

I have a sporter model that i would sell. I got it in a package deal here on the hide with a wiser precision mount. The mount is what i was looking for. Can post pics or PM you if you interested.
Thanks Keith
Did you sell your magnetospeed yet?

Yes it has been sold. Thanks for reaching out. Good luck with your search