• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SOLD Canadian Model 82 C3 Sniper rifle

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    SOLD SOLD SOLD This gun is scheduled to be listed on Gun Broker on Thursday. It has a buy it now price of $2400 but I will offer it to Hide members for $2200 shipped until the auction begins.

This is a Canadian C3 Model 82 Sniper Rifle clone built with original parts as listed. It is based on the Parker Hale 1200 TX action. It is 7.62mm caliber and has a 26" Parker Hale match barrel with recessed target crown. Weight is 11 1bs. Magazine fed with three in the mag and one in the chamber capacity. It is an exceptional shooter at .5 MOA all day long...see the groups. It has a Parker Hale pad and spacer on the stock. Original parker hale handstop and rail. The Parker Hale trigger is an excellent crisp 1.5 pounds. The bases and rings are original Parker Hale. There is a Khales ZF 84 6x42 sniper scope with the European 3 pointer cross-hair with a ranging reticle. Optics are excellent. For the winner of the auction, I have the correct Parker Hale 5e/tx Micrometer rear sight and tunnel/globe front sight available at an extra cost of $250. I will sell these sights separately on e-bay if the winner doesn't want them, but they were issued with the sniper rifle.

DSCN3168.JPG
    DSCN3172.JPG
    DSCN3160.JPG
    DSCN3155.JPG
    DSCN3156.JPG
    DSCN3163.JPG
    DSCN3164.JPG
    DSCN3166.JPG
    DSCN3159.JPG
    DSCN3158.JPG

Last edited: