• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SOLD-Compass Lake Engineering chambered Krieger 5.56mm 1-7.7 Service Rifle barrel

Amanda4461

Loves Dobermans!
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Asheboro, North Carolina
SOLD to
Wheres-Waldo 8/18/20>

-Compass Lake Engineering AR15 barrel. CLE chambered and set up this Krieger 1-7.7 twist 5.56mm barrel for me to use at Perry in April of 2009. I used it that year, then got bit by the Garand and M-14 bug, so it has sat unused for years. Round count is 1500, +/- 150 rounds. My flavor of the year is the .224 Valkyrie, so I had Frank at CLE make me up a nice Valkyrie barrel, and swapped it, after pulling this one from my old Colt upper.
The CLE barrel includes the A2 sight with a NM front sight blade and gas tube. Barrel set up for the Rifle length gas tube. Email with any questions to [email protected]
Paypal F&F , USPS Money Order or Certified check. Price is $185 shipped, obo.

FYI-I am new to the PX, but you may check my selling references on Gunbroker under the alias Amanda4461. My GB Feedback score is [ From: Amanda4461 A+(242) ]

Attachments

• BARREL - A2 SIGHT & GAS TUBE.JPG
    BARREL - A2 SIGHT & GAS TUBE.JPG
    577.3 KB · Views: 54
  • BREECH STAMPS.JPG
    BREECH STAMPS.JPG
    534.9 KB · Views: 47
  • BREECH.JPG
    BREECH.JPG
    496.3 KB · Views: 41
  • CROWN.JPG
    CROWN.JPG