• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Complete Spotter Setup, Hensoldt Spotter 60, Terrapin X LRF, Kestrel 5700 w/HUD, Labradar etc

BillyD

REMF
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2010
Houston TX
I bought all this new in November 2020. Mostly from EuroOptic. I have a Spotter 60 with Mil Reticle and mil spec rails and molle case. Paid $4330. USO red dot for the spotter. I have a Terrapin X LRF I paid $1799. I have a Flat Dark Earth Kestrel 5700 Elite I paid $749, Kestrel HUD with trigger I paid $449. Kestrel rotating vane paid $79. Also a Hawk Spuhr mount paid $129, Two Vets No Name Tripod with 55mm Ball head with QR plate paid $585, Grey Ops AMP Elite Arca multi plate with 2 dovetail mounts and LRF extension paid $340. Lastly I have a Labradar with tripod, and battery pack, paid $675. So I have over $9000 invested in this setup not including shipping and such. I'm willing to take $7000 for it all shipped. No junk here. This is all top shelf and in great shape. I do don't want to part it out but if it doesn't sell as a set after a week then I'll piece it out here and ebay. I'm located in North Carolina right now and will be driving to Houston Texas and back for the holidays so I could possibly meet up along the way.
The only trade (partial) I'd consider is a good quality thermal scope or a shiloh sharps

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

$7000