• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD - Crye Precision G3 Field Apparel

carnageasada

all the way live
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2017
Albuquerque, NM
Hey all,
Need to thin the gear I had in reserve during my time in the service and as they were back ups, they're in gently used condition. With regard to the fit of all of the gear, I'm a lean but athletic 6'3", with 32" waist and ~36" inseam; for my chest I wear 44L jackets, or generally a size large with longer arms. All sizes should be checked on the respective site links posted with what I'm selling below to be sure. Check the pics for condition and feel free to shoot me any questions. All prices are shipped within CONUS and NO TRADES please, contact me to arrange payment details via PM.

Two full Crye Precision G3 Field Apparel outfits (shirt & pants), lightly used and clean, great condition. One in black and the other khaki 400, both in SM X (shirts) and 32 X (pants) - see the site links for appropriate sizing, but if you have similar measurements to mine listed above, they'll fit like a glove, and even better for comfort having to use body armor/plates or a pack under duress. Each set (shirt & pants) - $80; add one complete set of elbow and knee pads - $20

Again, PM me with any question if you're interested and we'll chat, thanks for checking me out!

Attachments

• IMG_0934.jpg
    IMG_0934.jpg
    899.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg