• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Sold: Cyke Pod Gen 1 Standard legs right hand $400.00 shipped

goneballistic

Village Idiot
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Utah
I'm selling a brand new in box Cyke Pod, Gen 1, Standard legs, right handed (Knob on left side) ARCA-Swiss clamp.

$400.00 USD shipped in CONUS

this is brand new in the box, unused. I impulse bought this on black friday, realized 5 minutes later I bought the right handed one, and so bought the left handed one and don't need the right handed version.

This will come in the box, as shipped from MDT. These are AMAZING bipods, and are even better with the short action precision tensioning lever so you can adjust cant tensioning on the fly.

Does this have the gen 2 knob / panning lock? I've heard that the 'blemished' BF sale people have been receiving updated ckye pods with the new tension knob and panning lock.

Does this have the gen 2 knob / panning lock? I've heard that the 'blemished' BF sale people have been receiving updated ckye pods with the new tension knob and panning lock.

I'm not that lucky.

Almost everyone else that waited this long got gen II I think, but this is gen I. I just got these yesterday from the Black Friday sale.

Doesn't matter to me cause I'm gonna put the short action precision tension lock on it anyway which I think is a slightly better design.

Last edited: