• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD - CZ 455/457 16" Threaded Barrel New

texasrimfirenut

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2020
East Texas
Good morning folks. I have a new, never-shot 16" threaded CZ Varmint heavy barrel for sale. A couple of months ago I purchased a new CZ 457 VPT in Manners stock and had a new LW barrel ready for it when it got here. Took it off the original cz 457 and its just been sitting here ever since.

Looking for $200 net to me plus the ride to your locale. Will be sent USPS Priority mail and I already have the boxes for it to be mailed in. I have NOT done business on here before other than making a purchase or two, but I have a lot of great feedback over on the bay place and some bushcrafting websites.

I provide great communication throughout the process, fast shipping, and provide my cell phone number. I treat you like I hope to be treated in a transaction.

In the pics, I unscrewed the thread protector some so folks could tell its a threaded barrel. Any questions, give me a shout.

20231007_115635.jpg

20231007_115652.jpg

20231007_120121.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning folks. I have a new, never-shot 16" threaded CZ Varmint heavy barrel for sale. A couple of months ago I purchased a new CZ 457 VPT in Manners stock and had a new LW barrel ready for it when it got here. Took it off the original cz 457 and its just been sitting here ever since.

Looking for $200 net to me plus the ride to your locale. Will be sent USPS Priority mail and I already have the boxes for it to be mailed in. I have NOT done business on here before other than making a purchase or two, but I have a lot of great feedback over on the bay place and some bushcrafting websites.

I provide great communication throughout the process, fast shipping, and provide my cell phone number. I treat you like I hope to be treated in a transaction.

In the pics, I unscrewed the thread protector some so folks could tell its a threaded barrel. Any questions, give me a shout.

View attachment 8244374

View attachment 8244375

View attachment 8244377