• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire SOLD: CZ 455 Manners Precision Trainer, Lilja, Mr Fly trigger, tuner, custom cheek riser and paint

Skok3y

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2018
NC
Selling my excellent CZ 455 Precision Trainer 22lr with many upgrades. Bipod, Scope and rings not included.

Price $1,300 shipped in Savior 55” Double rifle bag. Prefer PayPal. I will accept USPS MO or Walmart MO, but will wait until clears before shipping.

CZ 455 Precision Trainer - $850
Manners stock painting, cheek riser, bipod rail - $250
Lilja Barrel - $450
Mr Fly Trigger - $180
3 10rd mags - $90
Scope rail - $60
Harrell Tuner - $150
Gunsmith bedding, pillars, and tuning - $300
Around $2.5k invested - You get a deal!!

The original Manners camo stock was sent to Manners to have them install their adjustable cheek riser, front bipod pic rail, and to give it a different Americana camo paint job, so it would be different from the others on the line.

Gunsmith upgraded with the Lilja match barrel (20” Unthreaded), action and pillar bed, Harrell tuner, and CZ Mr Fy trigger that breaks at an amazing 3.4oz. It will also come with 3 10 round mags with 2rd extenders, and a single shot adapter.

It is an amazing shooter. It was a bench rest rifle and is a laser on a rest. Will shoot .3’s all day and .2’s with proper ammo and shooter. I don’t shoot competition anymore, and am focused on my air rifles, so I would just like it to go to someone who will enjoy it and shoot it. It is the best CZ I have owned and I have owned 3 that were built my DJ (not this one). It is the closest rifle I’ve ever shot to my old Vudoo which was the reason I was able to sell my Vudoo.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg0326
Too bad for us! :-}

Last edited:
Back up. Buddy talked me into keeping because I knew I couldn’t build another for the price, but in the end, I know that air rifles is where I am going to be and I have to let it go. I am not going to compete anymore and someone can get a great start.

Last edited:
@ 45ACP223
You asked about the head spacing. I didn’t get into that level of questioning on the install. I know there are discussions around what is best, but considering how well it shoots, I think he got it right.
DJ did not do the pillar and action bedding. Pillar actually comes from Manners.

Last edited:
You have sold off your best shooters. Keep this one, who knows where your whims will take you next. Might be back to the 22 LR.

Thanks buddy. That is why I took it off the market earlier, but then I remembered how long I battled this decision. Air rifles got expensive! I’ll enjoy the funds more over there I think.

Trying to convince a friend to buy this. Was the barrel install done by DJ? Glued in? Favorite ammo?
Thanks

I will have to change the way I worded the description. DJ did not do this one. I was only comparing it to my DJ builds. I don’t remember the details on the barrel install techniques.
Best ammo has been Eley Black. It was the go to for the bench where the X’s matter or money is on the line. I’ve had great luck with Lapua in my other Liljas, but the Eley was a bit better in this one.