• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rimfire SOLD - CZ 455 Trainer, Bartlein Barrel, Rifle Basix Trigger and more.

gasrat

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2019
SE Kentucky
CZ455 Precision Trainer (Manners T4 stock), 20" Threaded Bartlein Barrel that has been finished with KG Gun Coat by Craddock Precision (includes matching end cap), Rifle Basix Trigger, 25 MOA DIP Scope Rail. Bipod is knock off eBay Atlus but does what it's suppose to do. Bipod rail is a B&T. Scope is Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6x24x50 Mil/Mil with Seekins Rings.

I will let the rifle go with or without the scope/rings. However, I will not sell the scope/rings unless the rifle sells first. PP F&F is preferred or you add 3%. Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll attempt to answer them.

$775 for Rifle LESS scope and rings
$1150 for Complete Package

Attachments

• CZ1.jpg
    CZ1.jpg
    985.5 KB · Views: 140
  • CZ2.jpg
    CZ2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 139
  • CZ3.jpg
    CZ3.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 125
  • CZ4.jpg
    CZ4.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 112
  • CZ5.jpg
    CZ5.jpg
    513.7 KB · Views: 100
  • CZ6.jpg
    CZ6.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 98
Damn it I dont need another custom cz but geeze this is a smoking deal and good looking to boot. What is the trigger set at ans what ammo does it like?

I’ve not measured the trigger, but I know it’s light. Very sweet trigger pull. Center X is what has done best in it, but it will also shoot SK Standard Extremely well.

I have two CZ’s and am not gonna get to shoot as much as I had planned, so this is the one I’m gonna let go of. Thanks for looking.

Reactions: nakoa01